Good morning, meow mix! Do you ever have temporary bouts of cat clothing-related insanity? I’m going to venture a guess now that this does not come as a shock, but I do, and mine routinely occur at Target.
I was there the other day when I saw this children’s dress… Or is it a tunic top? I’m not exactly sure what it is, TBH! It was on a rack. When I saw it, I paused and thought, “Hmm… If I can find it in an XL, I bet I could wear it as a t-shirt!”
LOL. Then I came to my senses… Can ya blame me, though? That cat is super cute! 😺
Oh, and I also saw this interesting mint green coat that reminds me of the bathroom rug my parents had in the ’80s, ha ha!
I kinda wanted to get it, but I held back because I already own enough clothing that makes me look like a Muppet…
On that note, let’s get to this weekend’s reading.
- In case you were wondering what to do if your cat is peeing on your boyfriend’s laundry…
- Up until recently, the scientific community mostly ignored the bio-mechanics of cat grooming, but researchers recently discovered that the spiny bumps on cat tongues, which are known as papillae, are actually curved backward toward the throat, and they’re now applying this knowledge of cat tongues to the development of cutting-edge technology for hoomans.
- Netflix has a new drama coming out called Perfume, and it isn’t about the dark goings-on at a haunted fragrance counter… In it, a criminal profiler investigates a series of murders that trace back to a group of boarding school students who once experimented with psychologically manipulating people using scents.
- Even the Queen loves Charlotte Tilbury!
What does “clean beauty” even mean? There isn’t a clear-cut definition here in the U.S., and the marketing can be hella confusing.
This post talks about common chemicals used in cosmetics (including parabens and phthalates), and what different camps of people within the beauty world think of them.
- Good to know —> Google is working on motorized shoes 👟 for virtual reality.
- This baby sloth loves eyebrows! (Side note: I wonder what he or she thinks about Instagram brows.)
- This photo moved me to tears.
- A dermatologist’s guide to layering your skin-care products.
- Things to keep in mind if you’re a darker diva and you’re thinking about microblading your brows.
- In case you haven’t noticed, teen heartthrob hair is having a may-jah moment.
One of my faves
On my “good morning” playlist at the moment
Why yes, I’m on a ’90s music kick!
All I want for Christmas are Lisa’s lipsticks, LOL.
If you’re that one awkward mom at the birthday party, a.k.a. me
Have a great rest of your weekend. Stay dry.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,