Rise and shine, morning glory! So…I was just about to type a giddy sentence about how wonderful and joyous this cup of coffee ☕ is, and how much I cherish its preciousness, and then I realized… Wow, I’ve been talking about coffee A LOT lately. Between my favorite MAC liner and the copious quantities of coffee I’ve been consuming and babbling on and on about to keep me semi-functional during the waking hours, I guess this is natural. 🤷
I haven’t reached Lorelei/Rory Gilmore coffee addiction levels (yet), but I can see where this train is headed, and I question whether anything can stop it.
For now, I’m just gonna roll with it! 😺
About that, I found a delicious coffee at Trader Joe’s yesterday! If you like super buttery, smooth coffee, try their Coffee in Light Roast sometime.
I’m off to go pour myself another cup. while I do that, here’s a little light weekend reading for you…
- The market for workout-ready makeup is still growing, and yes, I’m totally here for it.
- GO SCIENCE! This group of middle-schoolers is going to have their science experiment launched into 🚀 space. How cool!
- If you’re looking for a good read on a rainy day, might I suggest mystery books involving amateur detectives solving crimes with assistance from their cat sidekicks? (Side note: I first learned about this niche back in 2014.)
- What families eat around the world in a week will surprise you.
- Is there a social penalty for wearing makeup? This post discussing recent studies that show how women perceive other women who wear makeup gets pretty technical, and I think you’ll find it interesting.
- The skin care market is booming! — and educated consumers (also known as “skinfluencers”) are shaping the landscape.
- Speaking of skin care, Drunk Elephant, that darling-of-the-moment, could be exploring a sale that could fetch them $1 billion.
- These two kitty 🦁🐯 brothers disappeared during a tornado, then found their way back home.
Maaaan, I wish I knew these moves back when I was dating. The club one would’ve been so handy!
I’ll do whatever it takes to bring in the good energy.
Good first song of the day.
What’s on your agenda for this weekend, friend?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,